Hiring Security Coordinator (Davie, FL)
OVERNIGHTS and WEEKENDS a MUST
The job of security coordinator is relatively straightforward. People in this position are responsible for coordinating that security and transportation is scheduled and confirmed when the clients arrive at their predetermined destinations. If a flight is delayed due to weather or mechanical difficulties, it is the security coordinators responsibility to notify and confirm the revised schedules.
Because of the nature of the job, security coordinators must at times operate under stress. When a flight is delayed or canceled, it is the job of the security coordinator to make the best out of a less-than-ideal situation. They must also be diplomatic when it comes to making decisions concerning the scheduling of the security.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills are required
- Execute tasks consistently
- Demonstrated ability to perform the basic job requirements without daily supervision is desirable
- Ability to use good judgment in assessing risk is required
- Problem solver
- Good customer relations
- Understanding of computer applications including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and web-based software applications is desirable
Education and Training:
Workers usually develop the necessary skills on the job. This informal training lasts from several days to a few months, depending on the complexity of the job. While working with an experienced security coordinator, new employees monitor calls and learn how to complete the tasks of the file to arrange and confirm arrangements. As trainees gain confidence, they begin to handle calls and files themselves.
If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org