FAM International is looking for Quality Control Inspectors to check the quality of incoming and outgoing projects. This job involves tasks such as reviewing the tasks prior to the start, during the project, assessing at the completion of the project recording, analyzing and overseeing procedures. This is a fast paced environment and DETAIL is of the upmost importance. The Quality Control Inspectors will work shifts, weekend and overnights. This job is well suited to people with an eye for detail.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Provide the highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Facilitate multiple improvement teams in applying tools and techniques to achieve results.
- Translate customer critical to quality characteristics to process critical to quality characteristics.
- Provide technical (quality tool) and statistical expertise to teams.
- Facilitate implementation of process control systems and statistical process control charts
- Provide process improvement know how, methods and conceptual expertise to teams.
- Identify application opportunities for the technical/statistical tools of quality/process improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be highly detail oriented.
- Conduct rigorous quality assurance checks on data integration for paper and online reports across multiple clients.
- Manage multiple QC initiatives and adjust priorities as necessary
- Read and generate QC reports
- Communicate issues promptly to other team members to ensure that corrective action can be taken to deliver content on a strict schedule.
* This job description is not a comprehensive list of all required activities, duties or responsibilities. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, at the discretion of leadership at any time with or without notice.
Competencies and KASO (knowledge, aptitude, skills and other)
- Communication Proficiency.
- Learning Orientation.
- Diversity and Inclusion.
- Presentation Skills.
- Time Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Customer/Client Focus.
Supervisory Responsibility This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, scanners, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position is a non-Exempt position, as determined by the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Regular full-time working hours equate to 40 hours each week. Operations shifts: Days,Mid-shift and overnights. Weekends are required. On the job training is required and covers all shifts.
This position does not require routine travel.
Education and Experience
Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in an Operational environment is preferred
An associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree from an accredited school is preferred
Dispatch experience with executive transportation is preferred
Multi-lingual and multi-cultural skills are preferred
Military experience is preferred
A high school diploma is required
FAM International is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status