This position provides Executive Security Protection services to various VIP and High Profile clientele including event security.
Essential Functions* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Working knowledge in core skill requirements consisting of risk mitigation, operations and logistics planning, use of force, combative, offensive/defensive driving, 1st responder/medical, and firearms competency as demonstrated by a combination of training and job performance.
• Collects, analyzes and conducts threat analysis
• Initiates actions to protect personnel, information and property
• May act as a team leader to coordinate security activities for routine events
• Responds to, assesses and takes appropriate actions during emergency situations.
*This job description is not a comprehensive list of all required activities, duties or responsibilities. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, at the discretion of leadership at any time with or without notice.
Competencies and KASO (knowledge, aptitude, skills and other)
• Preferred candidate will have 3 or more years’ experience in executive protection/close protection
• Prior Military or Law Enforcement background
• Good physical condition
• Paramilitary grooming standards
• Class C or D and G license required
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be able to work on short notice
• Must be able to stand post and provide foot patrols and be flexible to work 4,8, 10 or twelve hour shifts
• Must be able to write and articulate daily reports
• Must have good hearing and be able to comprehend and adhere to radio communications
• Must be able to successfully pass a strict and through background check and drug test
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position operates in a variety of environments. Exposure to several natural elements may include heat, cold, rain and high winds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift objects up to 100 pounds and stand and sit for extended periods. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision,color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is an Ad Hoc, Part Time position. Evening, overnight, and weekend hours will be required.
A High School Diploma is required.
FAM International is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.