The Special Project Coordinator serves as an expert resource representing industry business practices; aligning program administration, logistics, marketing, account management and regulatory compliance into tactical daily operations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Serve as the liaison and point of contact between FAM International and Operations vendors, prospects and clients
- Oversee client and vendor scheduling coordination
- Coordinate and disseminate communication between clients and vendors regarding all logistics including pick-up and drop-off times, vehicle scheduling, convenience preferences, route selection, regional threat assessments and other variables affecting the assignment
- Resolve Operational complaints and poor satisfaction reports
- Respond to requests for assistance by troubleshooting and providing solutions to driver related problems
- Create and maintain a vendor tracking log that details client feedback and FAM scheduling interactions; developing enhancements to vendor services and implementing corrective action when required
- Be able to problem solve resolution activities for all Operational issues
- Participate in a variety of meetings, representing ground transportation issues and communicating updates and department policy to all functional areas of the organization
- Ensure appropriate safety procedures are followed and compliance with all national and regional Operational directives, laws and requirements is satisfactory
* This job description is not a comprehensive list of all required activities, duties or responsibilities. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, at the discretion of leadership at any time with or without notice
Competencies and KASO (knowledge, aptitude, skills and other)
- Operations and security expertise
- Multi-tasking time sensitive and detailed Operations planning activities
- Industry and business acumen.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently while establishing effective relationships, collaborating with peers and clients
- Successful client management experience
- A demonstrated history of effective conflict resolution skills
Supervisory Responsibility This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, scanners, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position is a non-Exempt position, as determined by the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Regular full-time working hours equate to 40 hours each week. Operations shifts: Saturday (2:00pm-10:00pm), Sunday (11:00am-11:00pm). Afternoon and evening shifts for the remaining work days are negotiable. Weekends are required. On the job training is required and covers all shifts.
This position does not require routine travel.
Education and Experience
A high school diploma is required
An associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree from an accredited school is preferred
Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in an Operational environment is preferred
Dispatch experience with executive transportation is preferred
Multi-lingual and multi-cultural skills are preferred
Military experience is preferred
FAM International is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status