Assigned to the Client’s Global Security team is a resource to gather, assess, and disseminate information and analysis about global security threats to Client’s travelers, assets, and operations.
Actively monitor open source media, third-party subscription services, and other sources in real time for issues that could affect business operations and personnel, to include: business travelers, expatriates, business sites, and supply chain.
- Open Source collection and analysis of regional trends and events to provide timely, comprehensive, customized information to decision makers.
- Track travel in a variety of risk environments.
- Dispatch mass alerts to travelers, expats and/or sites in developing or emergency situations.
- Support the production of travel security briefs, threat assessments, and other resources.
- Support daily calls with regional business heads for distribution, ensuring the reporting is timely, accurate, actionable, and in accordance with reporting.
- Deliver oral and written threat briefings to members of Client’s security team or business leadership teams.Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.Desired experiences:
- 2+ years’ experience in intelligence analysis, threat assessment, incident response or a related field required.
- Military, EMS, Emergency Response background a plus; but not required
- Very strong writing and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize with ease.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Google Earth and Maps and other GIS.
- Foreign language knowledge preferred.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule – holidays and weekends will be covered on a rotational basis
- Local candidates preferred. No relocation assistance is provided
Please be advised these schedules may be subject to change.
- Overnight shift: 10:00 pm – 8:00 am or 8:00pm – 6:00am
You may also submit resumes directly to: Careers@faminternational.com