Customized Mobile Training Solutions
FAM International’s training capability brings the training to where you need it. We design each course specifically to meet the risks associated with your operational environment. During each program, a majority of the time is spent in the field, conducting practical exercises and practicing the subject matter being taught.
Since these programs can be conducted at your site, key vulnerabilities are identified and prioritized; then effective countermeasures can be evaluated, tested, and implemented.
Our instructors are multi-faceted working professionals with years of real-world experience providing personal security, security driving, hostile surveillance detection and specialized security services in some of the highest threat regions of the world. Our diverse experiences enable us to better respond to the unique needs of your organization and deliver realistic solutions to your problems.
Security Training Programs
FAM International’s training programs emphasize a proactive approach to security. Whether it involves aircraft or facility protection, individual security awareness, or protective detail training, these programs are designed to anticipate, avoid, transfer, or eliminate any threats.
Hostile Surveillance Detection and Intervention
Hostile Surveillance Detection and Intervention is a crucial yet often overlooked aspect of facility and executive protection. History has shown that prior to any organized terrorist attack or planned criminal incident the attackers conduct hostile surveillance. History has also shown that trying to stop an attack in progress very difficult and sometimes impossible; therefore, identifying hostile surveillance and intervening prior to any attack is paramount.
- Surveillance Detection In Transit: Most attacks occur while people are in transit. This program initially teaches and demonstrates the fundamentals of mobile surveillance. This enables those responsible for secure travel to identify hostile surveillance points, danger zones, and choke points to develop a crisis management plan for transit. Emphasis is placed on route surveys, timing, and the importance of communications. Participants will be required to conduct a route survey and make a detailed presentation to the class based on their findings.
- Surveillance detection for the Facility Security Officer: All planned attacks on facilities are preceded by surveillance, often followed by some type of penetration testing and on-site attack rehearsals. By integrating personnel with technology, organizations are able to expand their “Zone of Observation” around their facilities. Participants will learn the fundamentals of surveillance; how to conduct a Zone Analysis; identify key vulnerabilities, building standoff areas, likely points of hostile surveillance; and reporting techniques. Participants must present a report of their findings.
Nowhere are your key personnel and their families more exposed than while in transit. FAM International emphasizes hands-on participation and integrates threat-specific security awareness into our driver training programs. Our scientific approach to driver training is based on vehicle dynamics and handling. This approach enables our instructors to objectively evaluate student performance and effectively communicate to them the relationship between the driver, the vehicle, and the road surface. Our building-block approach to training is reflected by our course offerings.
- Defensive Driving: Motor vehicle accidents are a leading cause of death and serious bodily injury both in the U.S. and abroad. Emphasis will be placed on driver awareness, understanding and managing vehicle dynamics, safe vehicle operation, and accident avoidance.
- Protective Driving: Designed for personnel assigned to transport executives and their families. This three-day program combines defensive and evasive driving with threat awareness, route surveys, crisis management planning, time management, customer service, and secure travel program development.
- Executive Awareness: A one-day, total-immersion program for the executive or his/her family member combining security awareness with hands-on driving.
- Vehicle Operations in High-Risk Environments: Specialized tactical driving programs for high-risk areas of operation. These programs are customizable and mission specific.
Designed for security personnel who are or may become entrusted with the personal security of senior corporate officers. These programs are designed to blend with your corporate and environmental culture.
- Understanding Threats and the Threat Process
- Fundamentals of Protective Operations
- Advances, focus placed on hasty advances, and time management
- Working the Principal in a low-profile manner
- Hostile Surveillance Detection
- Special Event Security
- Traveling with the Principal
- Vehicle Operations with a focus on route surveys
- Weapons, medical, or other specialized training can be added to suit your needs
Practical skill exercises are conducted throughout the course, and participants must demonstrate an understanding of topics covered.
Aviation Security Training
FAM International’s mobile training capability brings the training to where you need it.
We will design each course specifically to meet the risks associated with your worldwide flight operations, thus creating a curriculum that is relevant to you.
FAM instructors have real-world experience operating throughout some of the highest threat regions of the world. We bring experience from the military, government, and corporate sector protecting at-risk organizations and individuals and conducting strategic reconnaissance, hostile surveillance detection, protective surveillance, individual security awareness, and counter-terrorism programs.
Aircrew Security Training
A course designed for flight crews while traveling to assist them in becoming a harder target against crime and terrorism.
The following are some of the available classroom lectures and practical exercises:
- Identifying global risks that can affect you; both crime and terrorism
- Understanding the threat process that is used by criminals and terrorists, of how and why targets are chosen and how attacks are carried out
- Developing a travel crisis management and evacuation plan
- Personal safety, dress, and appearance
- Activities: dining out, shopping, golf, nightlife, etc.
- Increase observation and reporting skills
- Medical and social issues